Our Workshops vary in price depending on the cost of materials. Electronics projects tend to be fairly expensive. We put together our own “kits” and buy in bulk so that we can pass on the savings. Our goal is to keep the materials cost down as low as possible so that we can provide our workshops to as many students as we can. Workshops are designed to have low teacher/student ratios with classes being as low as 2:6 and as high as 2:8. The course work in these workshops is advanced, labor intensive and hands on so we feel that students need to have a high level of access to instructors. Workshops with take home projects are noted with an * and will generally have a higher fee to cover materials.
For more information on class content, click the individual series or class link listed below.
Zero to Maker ages 8-14
- Light It Up: LED’s $125 *
- Make It Move: Motors $125 *
- Make a Noise: Piezos, Speakers and Amplifiers $125 *
- Sense the world: Sensors $125 *
- Micro controller basics (coming soon)
Zero to Roboticist ages 8-14
- Battle-bots jr. $145 *
- Robots from Scratch $68
- So you want to build a robot?! $145 *
- Taking Flight (quadcopter) $145 *
- Taking the Plunge (R.O.V) $89 With take home R.O.V $240 *
- Taking off (space)(coming soon)
Zero to Coder ages 8-14
- Website Creation $68
- Art From Scratch $88 *
- Video Games From Scratch $68
- Music From Scratch $88 *
- Robots From Scratch $68
Advanced Maker ages 10+
- Light Saber $125 *
- Zombie Laser Tag $125 *
- Soft Circuits $98 *
- Advanced Battle-bots (coming soon) previous programing and electronics experience required.
- Black Box Challenge (coming soon) previous programing and electronics experience required.
- So You Want to Build a ROBOT?! $145 *
For more information about how to arrange a site visit click here.
All packages include use of the Wizzbangz Mobile Makerspace, all tools and supplies needed, 10 chairs, 4 tables, and two event style tents (if needed), and a skilled instructor(s) that will lead the activities.