We are full!
But there is still room in the August camp…
June 27th- July 1st 9am-Noon
Minecraft: Inside and Out is a Summer Camp designed to explore the interaction between the real word and the digital world through the lens of Minecraft. It is was developed by an experienced group of technology educators and young Minecraft enthusiasts. Campers will…
- explore ways we can interact with the real world through Mincraft.
- learn about 3D scanning, printing and modeling and use them to create things in Minecraft and print them in the real world, scan real world items and place them into Minecraft and finally learn to 3D model for both.
- work with real world electronics that interact both in-game and in the real world.
- play in-game and physical engineering challenges,
- craft make-n-take Minecraft activities.
- learn tricks and tips to become a Mincraft pro while playing in a group LAN party.