$175 per child
Aug 8th-12 Noon-3pm. (Add to cart)
Location: Gamesville Tabletop
4401 NW 25th Place, Suite G Gainesville, FL. 32606
Minecraft: Inside and Out
- explore ways we can interact with the real world through Mincraft.
- learn about 3D scanning, printing and modeling and use them to create things in Minecraft and print them in the real world, scan real world items and place them into Minecraft and finally learn to 3D model for both.
- work with the real world Modular electronics components LittleBits that interact both in-game and in the real world.
- play in-game and physical engineering challenges,
- craft make-n-take Minecraft activities.
- learn tricks and tips to become a Mincraft pro while playing in a group LAN party.